Saturday, September 7, 2013

Itchy foot relief.

My husband came home from work and said his foot itched. I told him after his shower I would put some essential oils on it. He said it itched really bad and has gotten worse all day. While he was showering I put together what I labeled "itchy foot relief". It consists of:

2 oz coconut oil
2 oz almond oil
10 drops oregano essential oil
5 drops peppermint essential oil
10 drops tea tree oil


I put this all in a small mason jar, and labeled it. 


As soon as I put it on his foot it stopped itching. Here are before and after photos of his foot. 

As you can see, it healed right up! According to my husband he had this rash for about 2 days, it had finally started it itching so much he couldn't I gore it and finally asked me to put something on it. After applying the "itchy foot relief" that I made he said it didn't itch anymore until about 24hrs later at which time I took a photo and applied more. 

I buy my essential oils at: http://www.mydoterra.com/kennatimmons/

No comments:

Post a Comment